Learn how to permanently delete WhatsApp messages on Android and iPhone. In Whatsapp you can permanently delete all history, including the conversations or even the individual posts.
Whatsapp has now become one of the most popular instant messaging apps. A large proportion of smartphones users now use it daily to exchange text messages, photos, links, videos and so on. It can be said that this application has replaced the old messages of text that now are falling into disuse.
Like all messaging applications and data exchange also, WhatsApp can give rise to some doubts about privacy. The biggest concern would be to prevent other from read your conversations. The application WhatsApp also has the option to delete entire conversations permanently and totally. In this guide, we will discuss on how to permanently delete WhatsApp messages on Android and iPhone.
Let’s learn how to Permanently delete WhatsApp messages on Android.
1. Select the message or conversation that you want to delete.
2. Make a long press on the message until you see a new window with options: Copy, Forward and Delete.
3. Pressing the option Delete, the message disappears from the conversation in the history of the user.
4. To clear the entire history, just go to “Settings”, then “Chat Settings”, and then touch the “Delete all conversations” or “Delete all messages.”
Permanently delete WhatsApp messages on iPhone.
1. Start WhatsApp on your iPhone and then open the chat containing the message to delete.
2. Then scroll the text up to the top of the conversation and select edit.
3. Tap on messages that you want to delete permanently (a check mark will appear).
4. Finally, just press the trash icon at the bottom of the screen.
5. To remove the entire chat (individual or group) you must go to the Chat section.
6. Swipe from right to left on the conversation that you wish to delete and select “Delete.”
7. To delete all history in Whatsapp, You have to go to “Settings”, and then scroll to the bottom of the page until you find “Clear all conversations”. Tap it to delete all your Whatsapp chat history.
Finally, it may be useful to know how to permanently delete all the data (including audio / video files) that with a classic uninstaller is not able to eliminate. If you remove the files received in a chat they are still indexed remaining in the memory of the Smartphone. To do the complete removal, it is necessary to delete the WhatsApp folder contained in the internal memory cell phone.