How to hard reset HTC One M8? Follow our guide below that will help you to perform a Factory Reset or Hard reset HTC One M8. This procedure is also compatible with all the HTC variants.
Having problems with your HTC One m8? If the device has a persistent problem, as not react as expected, delays or need to completely remove all the settings and data of the phone, you need to perform a factory reset or Hard Reset HTC ONE M8. After performing a factory reset your phone will back to its original factory condition.
Note that to do such a task, will be erased all settings, contacts, personal data, emails, accounts and all applications you have downloaded. So be sure to synchronize your HTC One M8 and make a backup of your important files and applications before proceeding to do a factory reset.
Now follow these instructions on how to Hard Reset HTC One M8 or any other HTC devices.
The HTC One M8 can reset in two ways. The first of the way to return to the factory settings of the HTC One M8 when you can always use it and when you turn on the terminal and have to follow the following steps.
How to factory reset HTC One M8 from the settings menu:
• Go to Settings, and then tap the Backup & Restore option.
• Tap Reset phone.
• To clean the HTC One M8 to delete your personal files, documents and other data from the phone storage, select “Erase all data”.
• You can also delete personal files and other data stored on your storage card. Select the option “Erase SD card”.
• Press OK to confirm and wait for the device to turn on again.
The second way to return to the factory settings is suitable when you can not turn the terminal for some reason, in this case you use the physical buttons on the phone to access the hard reset, follow these steps.
How to Format my HTC One M8 using hardware buttons:
• First turn off your Smartphone.
• Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button or turning off.
• Wait for the screen three Android images appear, and then release the POWER button and the volume DOWN.
• Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
That’s it! Feel free to leave a comment for help from other users should not be able to perform the task of restoration.
Also see: Ways to Unlock Android Pattern Lock or Password.