We explain step by step how to create iTunes account without credit card.
People have the impression that they have to pay for everything available at App Store, but it is not true. There are many applications and games for free. There is even a way to create iTunes account without credit card in order to download applications from the App Store. Although Apple puts a little hard to find that option but it is simple to make your Apple ID without credit card. Now the question is: how to create iTunes account without credit card.
It is necessary to have an Apple account in order to download applications from the iTunes Store. The problem for many is that during account creation the system prompts you to select a credit card. If you do not have or don’t want to give (either for security reasons or otherwise), you will make it impossible to continue the account creation. Don’t worry. As we said earlier, there is a way to complete the creation of your Apple ID without credit card. Today we reviewed in this article as create a free iTunes account without credit card.
iTunes registration without credit card.
To complete the tutorial just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the App Store on your device.
2. Try to find a free application for iPhone or iPad. If you are looking for the top apps in the right sidebar, you’ll find the selection of the best free apps, and you can choose any of them.
3. Tap Get next to the application you choose, and then tap again to get it.
4. When you’re asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID.
5. A welcome screen will be appeared. Tap on the option “Continue” and accept the terms and conditions of the store.
6. Complete the form fields: enter your email address (it will be your Apple ID), enter a password, select security questions and tap Continue. You must have access to that email account because they will send an email to this address to confirm your iTunes account.
7. Then you have to choose the payment method, select None. If not choose a free application, this option simply does not appear.
8. Continue entering additional data that iTunes asks you, and then choose the option “Verify your account”.
9. Open the e-mail that has been sent to you to verify your email.
Once your account is activated, you can download free apps from App Store. The same steps will also work to create accounts without credit card in other Apple stores such as iBooks Store and Mac App Store.
That’s it, the steps are fairly intuitive. The only trick here is to choose the free application. In this way you can create an apple id without credit card registration. This trick is perfect for all those young people who have an iPhone or an iPod touch but still do not have a credit card or even for those who prefer not to give some important information. We hope you have served, and you have activated your account on the App Store.
Also see: How to take screenshot on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.