Oily hair is one of the main complaints of women and seeking a way to end the problem. See our selection and small reviews of the best shampoos for oily hair that promise to reduce the oiliness throughout the day.
We already talked about the best professional quality shampoos for dry and damaged hair. Now, in today’s post, we will talk about the best shampoo for oily hair.
The health of the hair also involves the use of specific products for every need. Those who suffer from excessive production of sebum, for example, more than ever have to use shampoo against oily hair. In the market, there are many, each with specific characteristics. Let’s see the best shampoos for oily hair.
Tips for oily hair control
There are some precautions that help control the hair oiliness. With a few changes in habits, you can already notice improvements.
1. Try to keep your hair always loose, avoiding the use of berets, scarves, caps or hats that may prevent ventilation of the scalp.
2. Do not move your hands or brush your hair too. Also, avoid massage on the scalp. These are habits that stimulate the production of oil.
3. Wash hair daily: cleaning is essential.
4. Use a stringent shampoo with neutral pH or specific for oily hair.
5. It is good to use exfoliating shampoo once in a week.
6. When passing moisturizing masks, conditioners and leave-in, pass always half from root to tip: never pass on the scalp.
7. Avoid hot water as high temperature dries the hair and therefore stimulates the production of more oiliness.
The best shampoos for oily hair – reviews.
The idea is to use a product that addresses the root of the hair contributing in clearing small particles of fat accumulated in the hair follicle, and adequately nourish the hair bulb. The formulation of shampoos should provide cleaning without harming the structure of the strands of greasy hair.
When choosing the right shampoo, the tip is to pay attention to the product color: transparent shampoo is the most effective to control the problem.
NATURAL And ORGANIC Hair Shampoo
– More than 95% of the components are from natural plants.
– Used oils and extracts are rigorously certified.
– The minimum amount of artificial components.
– No petrochemicals, parabens, silicone and dye composition does not contain.
– The use of sophisticated technology.
– Designed for people with sensitive skin.
– Not detected.
The top of our ranking is Natura Siberika NATURAL & ORGANIC Hair shampoo. Natura Siberika refers to natural shampoos that do not have a composition paraben, dyes and sodium sulfate. Eight out of ten women have used this remedy was told that would get it again.
The uniqueness of this shampoo is its unusual structure, which can be found creeping cedar and arctic raspberries. In addition, the structure includes an oak bark, vitamin C, nettle, chamomile, milk thistle and other useful items. This shampoo is full of natural ingredients formulated for oily hair. It can give your hair lift and leave it with lush, full naturally flowing volume. Natura Siberica has a lot of good reviews, among which the main are considered fast overcoming fat strands, pleasant smell, creating volume and low price. Regarding the latter, Siberika Natura is really an inexpensive shampoo for oily hair.
Maple Holistics Shampoo
– Less expensive than many.
– Extremely effective on oily and greasy hair.
– Pleasant herbal fragrance.
– Lathers well.
– Can over-dry scalp and hair.
– May cause itching.
– Requires shaking, not easy due to shampoo’s thickness.
– Need to use conditioner or detangler along with it.
This is one of the best shampoo for dry hair that we’ve tasted. This shampoo for greasy hair maintains moisture control by utilizing natural components to cleanse your hair of excess moisture. Lemon is one of its main ingredients. Furthermore, it is composed of other natural ingredients such as cypress, rosehip, basil, argan oil \, jojoba oil and keratin botany. Unlike other products, this does not smell bad. Apply the shampoo on the scalp and leave it on for at least 3 minutes.
PHYTO Phytheol Oily Hair Purifying Shampoo
– Effectively reduces scalp oiliness.
– Leaves hair light and bouncy.
– Drug-free and natural.
– Diminishes dandruff.
– Can cause dry, tight scalp.
– Overuse can make your hair drier than desired.
– Fairly expensive for a small amount.
PHYTO Phytheol is a refreshing shampoo formulated specifically for oily hair while addressing loose dandruff flakes. It can reduce excess sebum production and remove loose dandruff flakes. PHYTO Phytheol is able to provide lightness, bounce and overall beauty to your hair. This is a natural and drug-free shampoo for healthier hair and scalp. To reinforce the benefits of its oil reduction attributes, it can be applied to your scalp while dry and massaged in. Then wet hair, lather, and rinse, for super clean and shiny hair. Use Phytopolleine Botanical Scalp Treatment once a week for a better result.
Leonor Greyl Paris Huile Germe De Ble
– Pre-wash messaging makes the product more effective.
– Rich in natural ingredients.
– Smells great.
– Effectively cleans oily hair.
– Can be too drying for some.
– Best when used in combination with other products.
– Very expensive.
Leonor Greyl Paris Huile Germe De Ble is another great solution for those who are suffering from oily or devitalized scalp. This shampoo for devitalized or oily scalp acts as a base for oily, falling, dry, thin and limp hair and gives your hair shine, brilliance, and balance. IT contains wheat germ oil, rich in Vitamins A, E and F that can improve your hair’s overall vitality. This solution for oily hair cleans your scalp deeply to purify your oily scalp and also prevents aging. You can also use Leonor Greyl Paris Masque Fleurs de Jasmin intensive mask once a week to restore sheen and softness.
Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo
– More affordable than many.
– Effectively clean oily and greasy hair.
– Pleasant lemon fragrance.
– Rinses to a squeaky clean.
– Can be too drying for many.
– Made more for weekly versus daily use.
– Can strip hair.
Paul Mitchell is a brand of beauty products used in many of the best halls in the world. Some of the best stylists choose this brand. This is a clarifier shampoo that can make a deep cleansing of hair and scalp. The result is more shinier and gives you silky hair with more volume. No need to use it every day. Use it once in a week is enough.
Biolage Normalizing Shampoo
– Normalizes oily scalp effectively.
– Cleans without drying hair.
– Good for fine textured hair.
– Pleasing fragrance.
– Herbal smell too strong for some people.
– Not effective for every user.
– Higher priced than some.
Matrix Biolage normalizing shampoo is another appropriate shampoo for oily hair because it plays a marked effect of the excessive sebum production. It cleans hair without drying. This shampoo can give you beautiful, silky smooth hair effectively and gently. Matrix Biolage helps normalize your scalp to improve overall hair health.
Pantene Pro-V Clarifying Hair Shampoo
– Good for oily roots.
– Use weekly.
– Good lather.
– Great light smell.
– Can be too drying for many.
– You need to use a good conditioner. If don’t, it may leave your hair like straw.
Pantene Pro-V Clarifying Hair Shampoo provides deep cleansing without drying the hair. The new clear formula provides antioxidant technology and Pro-Vitamins and eliminates oiliness and any pollution of waste and accumulated substances. It helps reveal hair’s true shine from root to tip. The clear, lightweight formula restores hair to its naturally clean state. You will feel soft and clean hair from the first application!
What is your favorite shampoo for oily hair?
That’s all for now, folks. These are currently the best products in our reviews and buying guides of the best shampoo for oily hair. Now it’s your turn to tell us what shampoo you like to use in your oily hair. We’re waiting for your tips!